Saturday, February 16, 2008

Untitled

Love has its own wings to set free, so it will always find the right place where it should be.

To let go is really hard, so I’m leaving you with these lines… I was suppose to write you a letter then but just couldn’t find the right words to say. Glad I came up with these lines. And since you didn’t get the message, I’m posting it this time. I had it titled, Untitled.


Untitled

The feelings started for no reasons. I just felt it, and even if I wasn’t sure about how you feel, still, I took the risk. I was thinking that the more love I offer you, the more love there could be on offer. But this didn’t work. Maybe, I was trying really just hard to make you love me. The more I tried working on it, the less likely I have gained from your love. And it just didn’t work. I actually don’t know if you did love me. I hope so… And perhaps, you just simply have fallen out of love. It is really never easy to tell someone that you are no longer in love…so you never did! But if only you just told me that you love her more... If only you have said that you needed her most, perhaps there will be no anger and I guess there’ll be less pain. I was more than willing to see you happy with someone else than be with me for anguish.

I know I tried to hurt you… I’m sure you wouldn’t understand why I kept hurting you with those cruel words. I actually never meant to hurt you. But I was hurt, and it takes me a long time to ease the pain. I often cry, hoping that this will try to alleviate the pain. Unfortunately, it does not and will not indeed. The pain that is felt emotionally seems like unbearable. And I know this will take me a long time to trust someone again. But it’s fine; seeing you happy is more important. Certainly, this will help me become a better person. I really wish I could accept it at once… But I just can’t. Apparently, things will exactly be just fine in the end. Soon, I will learn to accept things.

Sad love really seizes the pride and the heart to heal much longer. Yet, it is much better to fall in love than to fall out of love. So I’m leaving you with love… Let me treasure the love we had without regrets. You can do your thing now and so will I. And if by chance we found each other again, and there is love. Then it’s beautiful! I just can’t bear the pain right now… and I must go.

No comments: