Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Boy meets girl.

I was surprised when I received a late birthday present from my good friends,
Shammy
and Yhenny. I actually hate surprises but this does not stop them from doing so… The gift was wrapped well that it made me eager to open it. To my astonishment, I got this book, “Boy meets girl, say hello to courtship”, written by Joshua Harris. Joshua Harris became famous in his first ever written book, “I kissed dating goodbye”.

Analyzing the title of this book, made me realize something... Am I starting to hate men? Not at all! Why would I do that? In fact, I love the company of my boy friends. Then what are they thinking? You want me to consider dating? You know that I’m dating; I am just not ready yet for a commitment.

Do I still dwell from my past relationship? I don’t know… But he wanted me to wait for him… I guess this is the reason why I can’t see myself with someone else and what happened with us feared me of going through another serious relationship. (Sigh)

But I do appreciate it guys! And it seems that you are right... I really should not dwell on my past… hehehehe Alright, I’ll give it a try then... Maybe reading the lines on each page will make me rethink of romance again. Surely, you’ll be a part of my next romance story. (lol)

No comments: