Monday, February 25, 2008

Rain, rain go away!

I love it when it starts to rain, especially after the long spell of steamy, hot weather. I just find it irresistible to stare at the grasses that almost instantly turns from a light brown to a soothing pistachio green while the plants would perk up, making the garden a heaven to view. The smell of the rain is delightful and the way it drops off the ground seems like music to my ear.

The rain gives me more time to stay at home enjoy DVD’s and read magazines and books. It also gives me an excuse to curl up in bed a little longer with my soft pillows embracing me. But all these excitements are turning into anxieties because this rain could result to flood. In fact, just few days ago, the entire city of Legazpi had experienced flooding. And because Bicol region has severe case of flood, it’s really sad that every time the rain pours, fear would draw us in...

taken last February 22, 2008




1 comment:

♥vans♥ said...

hi lala! you could sign up now at http://www.odesk.com/referrals/track/ebethel

or you can click the odesk banner on my post or on the right sidebar..Goodluck! let me know once you signed up :-)