Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Habit

Because antioxidants are in the hottest news in being beautiful and coffee having the highest antioxidant content, I am actually starting to love it!

I never thought that coffee would provide me great benefits, maybe because of the caffeine substance it has. And because I often have trouble in sleeping, I never considered it good for me until I heard of antioxidants. Thanks to the nerd who discovered the compact of antioxidants. Today, antioxidants are used in a number of beauty products and regimens. Antioxidants are nature’s way of fighting free radicals. Human body naturally produces free radicals. These free radicals are the result of oxidation and are the ones that bring trouble to our health by messing up the good cells. When oxidation occurs, free radicals result to the abnormal growth and reproduction of cell tissues. Signs of aging will become more visible and because the immune system becomes weak, the formation of abnormal cells will lead to cancer. So to slow down these damaging chain reactions caused by free radicals, good amount of antioxidants that will neutralize the free radicals are needed.

The good thing is, coffee abounds antioxidants. And with a cup of coffee a day, I can be certain that free radicals present in my body are shattered. I just can’t imagine how great these antioxidants could do for my body and since there is no way being beautiful than starting it within, I make coffee my constant stream of antioxidants.

4 comments:

Miyuki said...

no comment...



hehehe..joke..cool ang blog..

Miyuki said...

pahabol..

magparakape ka na sana..hehe

Halley Anne said...

love the smell of coffee!.. =)

Halley Anne said...

wehehe bta mdyo serious ang blog..